Life Cycle Analysis
A set of Life Cycle Analysis-based services or Life Cycle Assessment that are the foundation for the development of tools such as performance analysis, environmental impacts and sustainability reporting.
- Life Cycle Analysis – LCA
- Environmental certification and Green Public Procurement
- Urban Metabolism
Design services developed to support companies in high-sustainability innovation projects at both the enterprise and single product and service levels.
- Green Building
- Product Ecodesing
- Processes Ecodesign
An expert team supports and accompanies companies in the design and implementation of social responsibility trough an analysis and a mapping of investments implemented for the management of impacts and the initiatives aimed at the community.
- Sustainability report
- Awareness and information campaigns
Integrate communication projects aimed at disseminating, through the correct communication of investments and interventions, the values and the policies of the company or the institution.
- Communication strategy and brand reputation develop
- Consultancy and web design support
- Development of videos for Green Marketing campaigns
- Graphic design and printing of materials for Green Marketing Campaign
Cost and benefit Analysis
An expert team offers personalized services for the analysis of a project also from the point of view of economic sustainability by proposing great solutions for each type of budgets.
- Life Cycle Costing – LCC
- Incentives for renewable sources
- Environmental Due Diligence – DDA